The story

The Bryning Manse, owned by Michael and Delia O’Byrne since 1986, is named for Rev. John Bryning (1770-1853) who came to Mount Pleasant as the first resident minister c. 1828. Bryning officiated at most of the marriages in the hamlet for many years, so many that his children were able to recite the ceremony from memory!  In later years Bryning also preached from the manse

Name of sponsor of Barn Quilt : Michael and Delia O’Byrne

Location

Double Wedding Ring

676 Mount Pleasant Road, Mount Pleasant

Latitude : 43.080177 Longitude : -80.312481

See the barns on google maps