Evening Star – This site was once the home of Sarah Haight, the Quaker Community’s first minister. Haight settled here in 1820. This home, built by her son in 1837, is still owned by the family. The barn behind contains elements of the original Meeting House which was located on the site of the present Quaker burial ground just east of here.
Name of sponsor of Barn Quilt : Haight-Zavitz House
45358 Sparta Line, St. Thomas, ON
Latitude : 42.70363 Longitude : -81.10947