New Water Wheel

Water was an important source of power for early settlers.  E.D. Tillson, son of Tillsonburg’s founder George, created a milling empire by harnessing the power of the Otter Creek. This block, located on Tillson’s Pea & Barley Mill, built in 1878 and opened in 2009 as the Mill Tales Inn, celebrates all the  power generated on the creeks and rivers of Oxford during the late 1800s.  

Hosted by: Mill Tales Inn
Javascript is required to view this map.

Location

20 John Pound Road
Tillsonburg