Irish Star – Col. Thomas Talbot’s first settlers arrived near here in 1809 and were all related to Leslie Patterson, an Irishman from County Fermanagh. Each of the Star’s points represents one of the four founding families – Backus, Patterson, Pearce and Storey. The homes of these settlers and their descendants can still be found in this area. The Backus-Page House was built in 1850 by Andrew Backus and is now a museum set in 1850.
Name of sponsor of Barn Quilt : Tyrconnell Heritage Society
29424 Lakeview Line, Wallacetown, ON
Latitude : 42.60706 Longitude : -81.44609